To expand our operations, Dunbar, Bender, & Zapf, Inc. acquired the New Jersey TPA firm Advanced Pension Designs (APD) LLC.
For over 30 years, Advanced Pension Designs (APD) LLC has worked closely with their clients and their advisors to design retirement plans with expert strategies that address top retirements plan concerns and meet the needs of their clients. APD will continue to provide clients in New Jersey and Eastern PA with the same high-quality retirement plan services with the same expert employees.
These services include:
- 401(k) Third Party Administrator Services (TPA)– To ensure smooth and efficient plan operation, our TPA services provide employers with the guidance and assistance they need to keep their retirement plan in compliance with government regulations.
- 3(16) Fiduciary Services– Our 3(16) Fiduciary services are designed to reduce the fiduciary liability and workload for business owners. The 3(16) plan administrator has fiduciary responsibility for the daily operation of retirement plan tasks, keeping them accurate and complete.
- Plan Design– Our plan design services will provide you with a customized retirement plan to meet your needs, whether you are looking to modify a current plan or eliminate your existing plan. We can help you select and implement the best retirement plan model for your business while also helping you address other factors such as your tax deduction needs.
- Plan Document Services- Our plan document services help to ensure your plan documents remain updated and maintained to make sure your plan meets all compliance requirements. Using our knowledge and resources, we stay current in the ever-changing retirement plan industry to ensure you receive the most up to date services for your retirement plan.
- Consulting Services- At DBZ, we understand that managing a retirement plan can be time-consuming and complicated, but with the help of our consultants and retirement analysts, it doesn’t have to be. We can provide you with a cost-effective solution and customized advice for your retirement plan.
Expert Third Party Administrator and Plan Design Services
At Dunbar, Bender, & Zapf Inc., we strive to provide our clients with the best in retirement plan services through continuing education and dedication to our clients. With this acquisition, Dunbar, Bender, & Zapf can expand its staff of dedicated regional consultants, allowing us to better our service to New Jersey and Eastern PA clients. To learn more about our comprehensive retirement plan services, contact us today!